Tuesday 1 March 2011

Jayne
lavera MY AGE Restoring Day Cream and Regenerating Night Cream

Each week one of us at lavera will review certain products and give you our honest opinions. We believe that the best way to know more about a product is to find out what other people really think.

This week Jayne Roberts will be the first on our review panel. Jayne deals with the Finance and Accounts within Pravera Ltd (UK distributor for lavera) She is 30 years old, a vegetarian and a complete shopaholic! What Jayne had to say about lavera's MY AGE Day and Night Cream:

"I love to try out any new natural skincare lines so I was happy to review the lavera MY AGE range!

The Hype
An organic anti-ageing skincare line that really works!

The Facts
The MY AGE Restorative Day Cream & Regenerating Night Cream did work perfectly on my skin! The day cream absorbed almost instantly, evening out my skin tone and leaving it with a lovely glow. Even several hours after application my t-zone was still shine free!

The Regenerating Night Cream is an absolutely amazing product! It's not like a cream, but more like a creamy balm. From the minute I applied it my skin was left feeling softer and looking fresher and better than it has done in a long, long time.

After using these products for a number of weeks I did find that they helped reduce my fine lines (I'm lucky enough to not have many wrinkles...yet) So I would recommend these products for anyone looking for an organic anti-ageing alternative. And with competitive prices starting from £11.90, it's a beauty all-rounder!"

No comments:

Post a Comment